Dr. Rahul Bhargava
Director & head of Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
Dr Rahul Bhargava is one of the best BMT specialists of this generation. Dr Bhargava’s results in the field of adult bone marrow transplant and haematology have been some of the best. Dr Rahul Bhargava is currently the Director of haematology and bone marrow transplant unit at FMRI, Gurgaon, India.
Till date, Dr Rahul has done close to 400 adult bone marrow transplants which are record-breaking in whole of North India. Dr Rahul Bhargava has also worked in Vancouver, Canada where he specifically trained in Voluntary Stem cell transplant and Umbilical cord transplant.
Dr Bhargava’s education has been from one of the best Medical Institutions in India, All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi, India, The department has its own bone marrow transplantation unit and exhaustive laboratory facilities, providing one of the best yet affordable transplant and other haematological services to not only Indian population but also to the people.
- Post-D.M Fellowship
- DM (Haematology) from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India
- M. D. from Christian Medical College Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India
- M.B.B.S from Christian Medical College Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India
- Autologous Bone Marrow Transplant
- Analogous Bone Marrow Transplant
- Hepato-Bone Marrow Transplant
- Dr Bhargava is currently heading the departments of haematology and Stem Cell Transplant at Fortis Hospital, Gurgaon, India.
- He is also the Haematologist and Bone Marrow Transplant Specialist at Medanta-The Medicity, Gurgaon, India
- He also works as an Academic Registrar, Department of Haematology, All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi, India